Our Personal Training is focused on improving the way you move and
reducing the chances of re-injury. We don’t want to just help you recover from an injury, we aim to make you stronger and more resilient than before you were injured.
We achieve this by;
- Working as a Team with other clinicians at Abbeyfields to assess your weaknesses and short/long-term goals1) Working as a Team with other clinicians at Abbeyfields to assess your weaknesses and short/long-term goals
- Assessing your biomechanics
- Improving your mobility
- Improving core strength
- Improving whole body strength and cardio fitness.
We use the most advanced and evidenced based techniques;
- Treadmill walking/running analysis
- ‘Functional movement’ testing
- Body weight training
- Ski-erg training
- Interval training
- Resistance bands
Who can benefit from this approach?
- Injury rehabilitation
- Gym users wanting to improve upon or correct movement patterns
- Office based workers with muscle imbalance and weaknesses (postural correction)
- Injury Prehab / Tissue Resilience training for athletes
- Individuals with persistent spinal/shoulder/hip girdle pain